Here's what you'll get and how your life will become happier...
Volume 1 Fundamental Happiness Methods
- Introduction The great secret you must know to find genuine happiness
- Happiness Philosophy The hidden workings behind it all.
- Belief Happiness comes only when you know the right way to use belief.
- Belief Environment 3 essential techniques for building a happy foundation
- Hope & Hero Vision Without knowing these methods, happiness won't last
- Getting to Your Happy Future You'll fail unless you know these steps
- Opportunities Living abundantly by creating life-changing opportunities
- Talent Bank How to get others to eagerly help you build your happiness.
- Turning Lemons Into Lemonade No wonder happy people don't have bad days! Learn the specific techniques they use to find "gold" in bad situations.
- Positive Attitude Four ways a positive attitude destroys your happiness!
- Responding to the World How to create positive "vicious cycles."
Volume 3 Advanced Happiness Methods
- Thought: Your Power House Right thinking evolves you to happiness.
- Freedom & Creativity Tapping into your ultimate freedom.
- Fear & Fun Removing fear by stealing its power. Thinking as play.
- Higher Purpose Deep meaning from the high & noble spirit in your work
- Speaking & Hearing Using each part of your brain to create happiness.
- Thought Environment How to multiply your brain power.
- Freedom: How we lose it Why we give away our happiness on purpose!
- Freedom: The What-If Game The life-questions you must ask.
- Unrecognized Freedoms DANGER: Listening to this track could make it impossible for you to go back to your old way of life.
- Suffering The 19 Must-Know ways of destroying suffering.
- Acceptance The master's 20th way of ending suffering.
- Judging Ways your parents accidentally taught you to be unhappy.
Volume 2 Intermediate Happiness Methods
- Focusing The hidden microscopes and telescopes of happy people.
- Goals What happy people know about creating meaningful life paths.
- 8 Essential Points The critical ingredients of happy accomplishment.
- Failure Extracting happiness from failure by knowing what to do next.
- Accentuate the Positive Happiness isn't unpredictable when you see wisely
- Perspective How to look through the "wrong" end of the telescope.
- Awareness Using awareness "rightly," to enhance the spirit of your life.
- Stress Why you're going to fall in love with stressnot the way you think.
Volume 4 Spiritual Happiness Mastery
- Spirit of Craftsmanship Live the spiritual life of the master craftsman.
- Quality The master's greatest happiness secret changes everything.
- Depth Opening your eyes to the great beauty beneath the surface.
- Grace & Elegance The master's secret ways of living in beauty.
- Reputation Quietness of mind from pure intention.
- Guest Mentality "Feasting on life" by being a good guest.
- Goodwill & Kindness Happiness by being of pure spirit.
- Forgiveness No happiness without forgiveness. Methods of forgiving.
- Gentleness Be of good and gentle spirit to become happier.
- Mindfulness First, do no harm...
- Empathy We are all more alike than different. Extending your spirit.
"Hands down, the most profound and life changing growth experience of my entire life."
Troy White, CEO, Best-selling Author, Calgary, Canada
"This CD collection is easy to understand, a delight to experience, and profound in leading the listener directly to happiness. Julian is truly one of the great teachers of happiness."
Professor Bob Nozik, M.D.
Author: Happy 4 Life: Here's How to Do It
Founder: Association for Happiness Advancement
Board Member: Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor
Choose how you want your Happiness
|Deliver Happiness to my door*
Send me your CD's!
(plus $25** worldwide S&H)
|Download the Happiness CD Collection*
and start getting happy right now!
"It was excellent. I am going to listen again and again!"
Ed Lewandowski, Darien, Illinois
Questions? Ask Julian a Question
If you do not experience a greater level of personal happiness and sense of well-being after following my course within 30 days of purchase just return the CD's in like new condition and I'll gladly refund the full purchase price (not including shipping).
* All of the proceeds of your purchase of physical CD's will help fund the administration of the humanitarian project founded by Julian Kalmar and Rick Beneteau, 10 Million Clicks For Peace, a 501(c)(3) project. Purchase of the electronically downloadable version of the CD's goes to Julian Kalmar.
** Believe me, we're just as shocked as you are at postage rates. When we started shipping these a few years ago we could cover our costs anywhere in the world by charging everyone a flat $15 per set.
Copyright 2012 by Julian Kalmar. All rights reserved.